Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Night in the Life of...

It's been a while, and instead of writing something of real substance I thought I'd just share the events of my evening with everyone (this is a normal night for me)...

  • Put the kids to bed at 8:30.
  • Talked to my sorta-not-really-a-boyfriend on the tele for a few moments. (If anyone has a lead on someone with real boyfriend potential, give me a holla. It is perhaps wise to forewarn any potential suitors that I am not domesticated.)
  • Promptly fell asleep.
  • Awoke at 11:30 and practiced banjo until my fingers fumbled  - the brain became too sleepy to handle it.
  • Ate sushi I made this afternoon with much wasabi. And chocolate. Lots of it.
  • Finished watching a foreign film I started a week ago. I like subtitles.
  • Yoga!
  • Messaged a gal-friend to call me if she was awake. She was. And was thrilled that I had read her mind. What can I say? I'm phsychic like that. Talked about the ridiculosities of life.
  • Had an ayervedic mustard bath in which I ate more sushi and chocolate, and began re-reading "The Convictions of Leonard McKinley" by Brendan McLeod. http://www.brendanmcleod.ca/
  • Contemplated making the hula-hoops I bought supplies for over a month ago. But instead, sang Lily Allen tunes, lazily. (She gets us women folk.)
  • Discovered Sleep Talkin' Man and laughed my ass off. http://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com/
So there you have it! A typical night for a not-so-typical gal. I work best in the wee hours, which does not always jive with my daytime responsabilities. Thank jeebus for redbull. And luckily, my place of work is closed for the next two days for renovations. I shall take multiple naps.

More "real" bloggage to follow soon!

1 comment:

  1. K says "Foreign film? Did you watch Delicatessen WITHOUT me? Ack! I've been waiting since July!"

    ReplyDelete